Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

I saw this video 2 years ago and i tought it was funny, but now that i read the book and watched this again i see the HUGE irony you use in this video XDDDD. Ozymandias saving the comedian, the guy he killed in the book XDDD

::The Random Collab:: ::The Random Collab::

It was fun xD

I'll enter in random collab 2 if there will be one xD.

Night of Fire 8-bit Night of Fire 8-bit

Nice video :D

He looks like a 8-bit shin chan in the small thumbnail of the video xD.

{ps} It Is Not Spam U Fag {ps} It Is Not Spam U Fag

It has no such point...

It has no story, no animation at all, but one of the drawings was cool, so 2/10.

Ooh Yeaah! Ooh Yeaah!

LOL..

I didn't liked it cause it was too random, but i liked your animation style and drawing, would be really cool on a normal story. 7/10.

-CONFLICT- -CONFLICT-

meh...

The story wasn't that original, but the animation was good, so 7/10.

The Library Party The Library Party

Really cool xD

This is a really original idea, despite the fact that u only animated their faces, the sync between the music and their heads was very precise, not to mention really funny xD. 10/10

The West The West

Very cool :D

I liked the White/black drawing you made. Animation and story were cool too. 10/10

Turista Turista

Interesting

The sync between the slideshow and your animations are very good , and the music you used in it was very well chosen too, not to mention the drawings :D. 10/10

Rolling Along Rolling Along

I liked it :D

Although the animation is simple, the sync with the music gives it a really good environment to those who watch it. 10/10

farfenwaffle responds:

it is "simple as that" amirite? the syncing was definitely the funnest part to do. I had trouble thinking of places for it to pop up.